Introducing 15 pips Forex scalping strategy. This is a very simple Forex trading system used by traders at all levels. 15 pips strategy is a trend following system, it is formed by three custom indicators. So are you interested in scalping only 15 pips per trade?
try this trading system, it works best on the 15 min time-frame and below. It will simply generate accurate buy & sell trading signals for you, your job will be to validate those signals using the geyser indicator below the main chart.
Install 15pips pips strategy; your platform should look like this:
check: Forex Brokers
The 15 pips trading strategy is very unique, it uses arrows. The red arrows point to bears and the blue arrows point towards bulls. The second indicator is called arrow curves, it looks just like Bollinger bands therefor its safe to consider the upper band as resistance and the lower band as support. The third indicator is called the geyser indicator with green and red bars. The red bars confirm bearish signals and the green bars confirm bullish signals.
Buying conditions using 15 pips strategy
- The market should be up trending.
- The market should be bouncing from arrows curves indicator.
- A purple arrow should appear on the chart.
- Geyser indicator should form green bars.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when an orange arrow appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using 15 pips Scalping Strategy.
- The market should be down trending.
- The market should be falling from arrows curves indicator.
- An orange arrow should appear on the chart.
- Geyser indicator should form red bars.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a purple arrow appears below the market.
Download Free Forex 15 Pips Scalping Strategy
Our community works well with InstaForex. Are you looking for a demo or real account? We recommend InstaForex. Currently, they offer up to $1000 no deposit bonus.